sobota, 16 listopada 2019

How to get fit? || Feelingirl

Hello,
The New Years Eve is coming faster than I thought. That is why it is high time to gather up and do something with the body, in order to look gorgeous on the New Years Eve party. I decided to make a post about my lifestyle and how does my daily diet looks like.

1. Do NOT make changes drastically.
Never fall from one extreme to another. I try to have balanced diet, eat vegetables and fruits every day. My meals are usually complete meals, that means I try to have proteins, lipids and fiber in my dishes. Of course, I eat unhealthy food from time to time, but I always try not to guttle in the late night.

2. Drink a lot of water.
Every day I drink minimally 2 liters of water. That helps me not only to maintain my body in good conditions, well hydrated and thin, but also improves working of my brain. Water is basic element in human body, that is why we need it to think properly and concentrate.

3. Have a walk every day.
Although I have a car I don't use it that often. In my city it is more convenient to go to the city centre by bus and have walk from home to the bus station and the other way back. On the days I go to the University it ensures me sports dose, because not always I have a time to go to the gym.

4. Do sports.
Yes, besides the diet it is the key factor in being fit and healthy. I do cardio exercises and only some of the weight training activities. Although, I exercise usually when I want to loose weight, I need sportswear. I usually buy it online and today I want to recommend you one online store. It is named Feelingirl.


                                                                             click

You can find there everything you need for the gym, including latex waist trainer vest, or shorts. It is essential of you want to do sport and here you can find it in good prices. Moreover, it is much faster, than normal walking through the shops and trying on all of the things.

You can find there also latex waist trainer for women. If you want to have a perfect belly and at the same time not to do harm yourself you should buy it. It protects the spinal cord and makes your waist look thinner.


Black Friday is coming with the big steps and that is why also this shop has a big deal for all buyers. Feelingirl Black Friday Online offers -10% for every order above $100, 20% for orders bigger than $200 and so on. Additionally some products are now -70% off. Go and get yours. 


Do you do sports every day? 
Share in comments. 
XOXO
Patrycja 

3 komentarze:

  1. Fajne propozcyje. Lubie takie sportowe leginsy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Muy interesante, hágame saber cómo mantener la belleza durante el frío invierno.


    www.dear-lover.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. The New Years Eve is coming faster than I thought. That is why it is high time to gather up and do something with the body, in order to look gorgeous on the New Years Eve party. I decided to make a post about my lifestyle and how does my daily diet looks like. navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl , cream shawl , crochet shawl

    OdpowiedzUsuń