wtorek, 29 października 2019

New Academic Year means New Tablet cases || FYY store

Hello dear, 
Lately I have very little time for anything, thus I am here less. Nevertheless, I still track the news in fashion and technlogies. I love having fashionable covers for iPhone or tablet, which are laso durable and well done. I bring my laptop, tablet or smartphone to the University or work very often and I just need soome protection, to prevent from scratches or even damage. I found some interesting case propsitions at Fyystore. You may check Five New iPad Pro Cases from Fyystore, available in fall colors, as well as marble pattern and much more. I love plain cases for my appliances, therefore I always look for leather, and so you can also check Leather Case for iPad Pro 9.7, which is in amazing light brown color, perfect for fall season. On the website you can also find unique covers, which resemble woman bags, or just wallet cases for your smartphones. I hope that each of you can find something for themself. 

XOXO
Patrycja
Genuine Leather Case for iPad 9.7 2018/2017/iPad Air 2/iPad Air | fyystore

Women Cross Body Tote Bag Shoulder Bag | fyystore





4 komentarze:

  1. These cases are the cutest! I love the gold sparkly one ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Kojarzę ten sklep :) Śliczna jest ta złota torebka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Mooie kleuren. Als je de kans hebt om het te dragen, zie je er mooi uit.


    wholesale Tank Tops

    OdpowiedzUsuń